- Prices are dropping $20 on Adult Season Passes and $10 for Child/Teen/Senior Season Passes April 15 through May 8, 2011.
- Anyone who has already purchased a pass for the 2011-2012 season will also receive the benefit of this new lower price, including a refund, if applicable.
- $49 Locks in the Best Deals Now for Winter Ski and Snowboard Vacations with the Epic Pass, Epic 7-Day, New Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass and New Tahoe Value Pass.
- The Epic Pass™, the best season pass deal in the ski industry offering unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar-at-Tahoe and Arapahoe Basin is now available at $629 (previously $649) for adults.
- The new Epic Local Pass™ (formerly the Colorado Pass), now at $479 (previously $499) for adults is perfect for locals who can navigate a few more restrictions. The Epic Local Pass offers unlimited and unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin and includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. New this year, it also includes skiing or riding at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe, with limited restricted days. Pass holders can purchase access to Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe on restricted days for $50 per day.
- Epic 7-Day™ is ideal for people who don’t plan to ski more than seven days. The Epic 7-Day gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven unrestricted days of skiing and riding at any one of Vail Resorts’ six mountain resorts plus Arapahoe Basin anytime during the season, now at $479 (previously $499) for adults.
- Summit Value Pass™ is a great option for people who only plan to ski Summit County. The Summit Value Pass is now available at $389 (previously $409) for adults and provides unlimited and unrestricted lift access to Keystone and Arapahoe Basin, as well as access to Breckenridge with limited restrictions. Pass holders can purchase access to Breckenridge on restricted days for $50 per day.
- New for 2011-2012, the Tahoe Value Pass™, now available at $359 (previously at $379), is ideal for people who plan to ski or ride seven days a week at Heavenly and six days a week at Northstar. The Tahoe Value Pass™ offers limited access to Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe with Saturdays excluded at Northstar-at-Tahoe. Pass holders can purchase access to either resort on restricted days for $50 per day.
Vail Resorts encourages its guests to purchase pass insurance. All of its pass products are non-refundable. However, pass insurance covers pass holders in the event of unexpected events including sickness, injuries and job loss. Pass insurance is $20 for adults and $10 for children (ages 5-12). Coverage applies for all season passes and the Epic 7-Day valid for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season. For more information, visit www.epicpass.com.
Special Pass Holder Benefits
All Epic Season Pass, Epic 7-Day, Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass and Tahoe Value Pass purchasers will receive exclusive offers and promotions on lodging, dining, ski rentals, equipment, ski school and special events for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season.