Recently Vail Resorts announced the new season pass line-up for the 2013-14 season. Visit www.epicpass.com for more information. New for this year, Vail Resorts is introducing the Epic 4-Day and the Keystone A-Basin Pass, plus the Epic Pass now offers unlimited access to Eldora (some holiday restrictions apply for employees) and five free days at Verbier Resort in Switzerland.
Buy your Vail Resorts season pass before April 14 to lock in the lowest price available and get the most benefits.
- The Epic Pass™: Now including unlimited access to Eldora in Colorado and Five Days In Verbier, Switzerland. Ski as much as you want, whenever you want at $689 for adults and $359 for children (ages 5-12).
- The Epic Local Pass™: Perfect for people who can navigate a few more restrictions.
- Summit Value Pass™: Perfect for people who only plan to ski or ride Summit County, Colorado.
- New Keystone A-Basin Pass™: The best deal for unlimited skiing in Colorado.
- The Tahoe Local Pass™: The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood Seven Days a Week.
- Tahoe Value Pass™: Best for people who can handle a few restrictions.
- New this year, The Epic 4-Day™: Perfect for people who only plan to take one ski vacation.
- Epic 7-Day™: Perfect for people who don’t plan to ski more than seven days.